If you forget your E-ZPass, you will pay the cash toll rate. Do not back up. Online payment for missed tolls are available at and also on most other States’ websites. You may also pay missed tolls by mailing in a copy of your missed toll receipt along with a check or money order made payable to ITR Concession Company LLC. The address is on the receipt. You must pay the full cash toll rate; it is not possible to apply missed cash tolls to E-ZPass accounts.