You can log into your account and in the “E-ZPass Account Management” section on “E-ZPass Disputes” and select the incorrect charge and enter a brief description. You can also contact our Customer Care Center and we will dispute your charge with the other toll road on your behalf. Other toll roads never have access to your E-ZPass account and they would be unable to refund or credit your Indiana E-ZPass account directly.

Comments (0)